Straight teeth are strong teeth! Did you know that well-aligned teeth are less likely to suffer chipping and damage? Invisalign clear aligners are an alternative to traditional train-track braces. Treatment can also be used to treat a wide-range of teeth straightening conditions. Possible reasons for treatment include crossbite, crowding, open bite, gapped tooth, overbite, and underbite. Invisalign can be used to treat both simple or complex cases.
Here are just a few benefits of Invisalign clear aligners:
- With advances, such as SmartTrack material, your smile will be shaped with 75% more predictability.
- Aligners are trimmed along your gum line for optimal comfort and aesthetics.
- Aligners are taken out when you eat. Therefore, your lifestyle isn’t interrupted as you can continue to enjoy the foods and activities you love.
- It's easier to brush and floss than traditional braces. Therefore, you can maintain your oral health like you usually would.
- More affordable than you may think. Your insurance may also cover up to 50% of your treatment (we’d be happy to check your coverage for you).
Are you considering Invisalign? Book a FREE consult to see if Invisalign is right for you!